Winning at work – by being a connector
Win at work by connecting, people, networks and information.
Connectors become important and valued people. To assess your potential connectivity answer these five questions:
- Are you an above average contributor in your own job? (This speaks to your credibility, an essential asset for an effective connector.)
- Do you have networks within and outside your specific work group?
- Are you willing to put people together?
- Are you willing to pass on information or sources of information?
- Are you willing to put people, networks and information together without requiring or expecting a quid pro quo? (Effective connectors are generous without expecting reciprocity.)
To explore this further contact me at HRAskMe.email@example.com.