Mentoring programs at work – the series
A mentoring program can have significant benefits for your organization.
Here are links to the series of seven HRAskMe.com nuggets on setting up a mentoring program. To explore this topic please contact me at HRAskMe.firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The benefits of a mentoring program - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work/
2. The benefits of a structured program vs an informal program - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work-2/
3. The roles of a supervisor vs those of a mentor - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work-part-3/
4. Four steps required to develop a mentoring program - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work-part-4/
5. Planning a mentoring program - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work-part-5/
6. Engaging participants and maintaining a program - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work-part-6/
7. Stewardship of a mentoring program - http://www.hraskme.com/mentoring-programs-at-work-part-7/